Travel Insurance Medical Screening
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides single trip and annual travel insurance with medical screening to people travelling with pre existing medical conditions from diabetes and asthma through to cancer, heart disease and mental health conditions.
- Travel insurance medical screening
- Three levels of travel insurance cover to choose from
- Travel insurance cover for pre existing medical and health conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Travel insurance cover for mental health conditions
When you get a quote for travel insurance with medical screening we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition.
Our travel insurance medical screening process
Going through our travel insurance medical screening process will help us provide the appropriate travel insurance cover for your medical condition whilst you're away on holiday. It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
You can complete our medical screening questionnaire when you get a travel insurance quote online or over the phone. Once you tell us your medical condition, you will be asked a series of short medical questions; these will be multiple choice questions which are easy to answer.
In almost all cases we will be able to provide a quotation for cover as soon as you have completed the questionnaire. You won't need to show us your medical certificates and we don't need to contact your doctor.
We can medically screen anyone to be covered on the policy that has a pre existing medical condition.
Cover your travelling companions on the same policy
We can also cover your travelling companions who don't require medical screening on the same policy. This means that they will also have cover for cancellation due to your medical condition. If they are insured by another provider, that may not be the case.